• Wie letztes Jahr von einigen gewünscht, hier eine Erinnerung zur Unterstützung.
  • Hallo zusammen, bitte prüft mal die im Forum hinterlegte Mail Adresse auf Aktualität. Es ist jetzt schon mehrfach passiert, dass Mails (z.B. für Benachrichtigung neuer PNs) nicht zugestellt werden konnten, weil die Konten nicht mehr existieren oder voll gelaufen sind. Danke!
  • Hallo Gast, falls du dich wunderst, wieso Bilder und Videos nicht mehr sofort angezeigt werden, schau mal hier.

Quantum Redshift Pics+Preview

Ede

Seggl
:eek:

Hui...bis jetzt kannte ich diesen Titel gar nicht.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

I can remember back to the day when I beat Project Gotham Racing and just pleading for one more level. Microsoft made one of the best racing games I had ever played and with Quantum Redshift they are bound to do it again. Reminding me of Wipeout and F-Zero on numerous levels Quantum Redshift is going to be the next huge futuristic racer as well as the first one for the Xbox. There are even a few key programmers from Pygnosis, the company that worked on Wipeout for the Playstation, working with Microsoft to make this an amazing title. Read on to find out what is in store for us die-hard racing enthusiasts come this winter.

Quantum Redshift will pick up with the same storyline feature that the upcoming Pro Race Driver is implementing, the use of a real story for the plot. The story is pretty typical for a futuristic racer. It is set almost 100 years in the future, and technology has continued to advance almost at the same pace as Moore’s Law states.

The basic outlay of the world is the same except that Russia has much more wealth than usual. Replace NASCAR with a futuristic racing circuit titled Quantum Redshift. Cars no longer stick to the track but now hover above it with amazing technology. This story mode will make Redshift practically just as fun to play alone as it is to play with a couple friends, setting it’s bar high above any of the other arcade style racers out there.

Do not expect to see any yellow caution flags in Quantum Redshift because firing at and bumping other racers is a major part of the game. The new racing pods can even go underwater for a short period of time if the track happens to tack the gamer through treacherous water terrain. The environments are just downright gorgeous all the way from the tops of trees to the bottom floor of the ocean.

The tracks are placed all over the world, US, Russia, Japan (awesome city level), and on parts of Europe. Races can take place at night or during the day with awesome weather effects. From rain to sleet to inches of snow you will see it all while racing across the 8 different environmental settings. There are 16 levels, 16 racers (7 available from start), and 16 cars, all 16 interact with one another. Quantum Redshift will run at a constant 60 FPS which will make it run amazingly smooth and give it that fast-as-hell look that Wipeout was known for.

Each racer has his or her own home track and own car. Unlock each new racer/track/car by beating that driver in a race on his or her home track, when you beat a new racer you not only defeat the racer but open up their home level and hover-car. Throw in the multiplayer and the 5, yes 5, speed settings and this game has a great amount of replay v
alue. Change the setting to Speed = 5 and you will feel like your inside one of those Spin-O-Ramas at the local fair, from the videos I have seen it is insanely fast.

In between races Microsoft is putting in some beautifully rendered cut-scenes to tell the particular story of the racer you have chosen. There are different cut-scenes depending on the character you chose and who you are facing off against. The very intensive mix of storyline and fast, beautiful graphics make this title the number 1 spot on my “Most Anticipated Racer” list. I am personally hoping to get a full playable version of Quantum Redshift at this year’s E3 Expo. With the game’s release date being sometime this winter stay tuned to TeamXbox for a full update on this stellar racer as soon as possible

:eek:

Hui...bis jetzt kannte ich diesen Titel gar nicht.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

I can remember back to the day when I beat Project Gotham Racing and just pleading for one more level. Microsoft made one of the best racing games I had ever played and with Quantum Redshift they are bound to do it again. Reminding me of Wipeout and F-Zero on numerous levels Quantum Redshift is going to be the next huge futuristic racer as well as the first one for the Xbox. There are even a few key programmers from Pygnosis, the company that worked on Wipeout for the Playstation, working with Microsoft to make this an amazing title. Read on to find out what is in store for us die-hard racing enthusiasts come this winter.

Quantum Redshift will pick up with the same storyline feature that the upcoming Pro Race Driver is implementing, the use of a real story for the plot. The story is pretty typical for a futuristic racer. It is set almost 100 years in the future, and technology has continued to advance almost at the same pace as Moore’s Law states.

The basic outlay of the world is the same except that Russia has much more wealth than usual. Replace NASCAR with a futuristic racing circuit titled Quantum Redshift. Cars no longer stick to the track but now hover above it with amazing technology. This story mode will make Redshift practically just as fun to play alone as it is to play with a couple friends, setting it’s bar high above any of the other arcade style racers out there.

Do not expect to see any yellow caution flags in Quantum Redshift because firing at and bumping other racers is a major part of the game. The new racing pods can even go underwater for a short period of time if the track happens to tack the gamer through treacherous water terrain. The environments are just downright gorgeous all the way from the tops of trees to the bottom floor of the ocean.

The tracks are placed all over the world, US, Russia, Japan (awesome city level), and on parts of Europe. Races can take place at night or during the day with awesome weather effects. From rain to sleet to inches of snow you will see it all while racing across the 8 different environmental settings. There are 16 levels, 16 racers (7 available from start), and 16 cars, all 16 interact with one another. Quantum Redshift will run at a constant 60 FPS which will make it run amazingly smooth and give it that fast-as-hell look that Wipeout was known for.

Each racer has his or her own home track and own car. Unlock each new racer/track/car by beating that driver in a race on his or her home track, when you beat a new racer you not only defeat the racer but open up their home level and hover-car. Throw in the multiplayer and the 5, yes 5, speed settings and this game has a great amount of replay v
alue. Change the setting to Speed = 5 and you will feel like your inside one of those Spin-O-Ramas at the local fair, from the videos I have seen it is insanely fast.

In between races Microsoft is putting in some beautifully rendered cut-scenes to tell the particular story of the racer you have chosen. There are different cut-scenes depending on the character you chose and who you are facing off against. The very intensive mix of storyline and fast, beautiful graphics make this title the number 1 spot on my “Most Anticipated Racer” list. I am personally hoping to get a full playable version of Quantum Redshift at this year’s E3 Expo. With the game’s release date being sometime this winter stay tuned to TeamXbox for a full update on this stellar racer as soon as possible

das is dieser Wipeout-Klon von den alten Wipeout-Machern, is schon etwas älter, die Pics hatten wer auch schon.

das is dieser Wipeout-Klon von den alten Wipeout-Machern, is schon etwas älter, die Pics hatten wer auch schon.

Zurück
Oben